- Points not valid for cash back.
- Must use in one visit.
- Cannot be combined with other offers.
- No-shows and late cancels do not receive points.
- Sessions done using discounted or promotional packages do not receive points.
- All points will expire if the account is inactive more than 3 months.
- We reserve the right to manually cancel/void points if these have been mistakenly attributed by the system and/or if a client has been suspended due to any reasons whatsoever.
Only points earned after client effectively registers in our Perkville rewards program will be valid. Any points shown on client accounts as earned before the client registration are only indicative of how the program functions, they are not actual redeemable points.
Real Pilates reserves the right to change, modify or amend any part of the Perkville Rewards programme at any time. This right includes, but is not limited to, changes in rules for earning and redeeming points, member benefits and specific features of promotional offers.
Points will automatically expire 90 days after not earning any of the following perks: Profile Photo Updated, Instagram post, Group Mat Class Attended, Group Equipment Class Attended, SILVER Semi-private Session Attended, Facebook Rating, Google Rating (JLT), Google Rating (Jumeirah), GOLD Semi-private Session Attended, SILVER Private Session Attended, GOLD Private Session Attended, Facebook 5-Star Rating + Review, Google 5-Star Rating + Review (Jumeirah), Google 5-Star Rating + Review (JLT)